PALO, Maria Normita
Regional Experience South-East-Asia
Consultant, Philippines, international senior adviser and trainer, ValueLinks expert, 20 years of experience as a senior executive in NGOs, as a trainer and consultant for NGOs, cooperatives, communities, local government units, donor agencies and for micro and small enterprises.
Rita Palo has twenty years of experience as a senior executive in NGOs, as a trainer and consultant for NGOs, cooperatives, communities, local government units, donor agencies and for micro and small enterprises.
She has carried out assignments in the Philippines, Chittagong and Rangamati in Bangladesh, Kunduz, Mazaar e Sharif and Badakhshan in Afghanistan, Islamabad in Pakistan, Erbil and Ninewa in Iraq, Beirut in Lebanon, Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi in Vietnam, Laos in Cambodia, Kathmandu in Nepal, and in Suva, Fiji for GIZ (GTZ-GFA), USAID, UN-IOM, UNFPA, BFdW, ADA, the WB and ADB.
Her areas of expertise are:
- International Senior Adviser and Trainer for Competency-base Economies for the Formation of Enterprises (CEFE), specialist in training and coaching of trainers utilizing CEFE methodology
- Training and consultancy on value chain development and applying the methodological approach ValueLinks
- Training and consultancy on local enterprise development program
- Development of management courses, providing training courses on financial management, micro-finance projects, marketing and human resource management
- Consultancy on financial management, micro-finance and local governance
- Development, installation and operationalization of system manuals for NGOs.
B5 L22 Awhag Subdivision
Bacaca, 8000 Davao City