Regional Experience South-East-Asia
Consultant, Philippines, international senior adviser and trainer, ValueLinks expert, more than 25 years of experience as a development and communication professional and senior trainer for NGOs, cooperatives, communities, for local government units, donor agencies and micro, small and medium enterprises.
Roberto Palo has more than 25 years of experience as a development and communication professional and senior trainer for NGOs, cooperatives, communities, for local government units, donor agencies and micro, small and medium enterprises.
He has carried out assignments in the Philippines, Australia, Fiji, Kunduz, Mazaar e Sharif and Badakhshan in Afghanistan, Erbil and Ninewa in Iraq, Beirut in Lebanon, Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi in Vietnam, for GIZ (GTZ), BFdW, UNFPA, UN-IOM, Japan Social Development Fund, WB, HORIZONT3000, ADA, DKA ICRC, IFRC, Australian Red Cross, and the EU.
His areas of expertise are:
- International Senior Adviser and Trainer for Competency-base Economies for the Formation of Enterprises (CEFE), specialist in training and coaching of trainers utilizing CEFE methodology
- Training and consultancy on value chain development and applying the methodological approach ValueLinks
- Training and consultancy on local enterprise development program
- Training design and curriculum development of management courses for NGOs, financial management, social marketing, business plans and negotiation
- Conduct of programme and project monitoring, evaluation and assessments for development and humanitarian work
B5 L22 Awhag Subdivision
Bacaca, 8000 Davao City